Music Player Daemon Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
Music Player Daemon (MPD) is a flexible, powerful, server-side application for playing music. Through plugins and libraries it can play a variety of sound files while being controlled by its network protocol. For more information, read about what mpd is and is not.
- About the server: Features · OS Compatibility · Embedded · Windows Compatibility
- Downloads: Clients · Companions · Hacks · Server
- Help: Configuration · Dependencies · FAQ · Install · Technical Support · Troubleshooting
- Information: Articles · Development · Help Wanted · OS Compatibility · Tuning · User Ideas
- External Links: Bug Tracker · Forums · Mailing List Sourceforge